Understanding the services you receive from a general dentistry practice in Fort Lauderdale
Patients of Dr. Boris Lipovetskiy’s general dentistry practice in Fort Lauderdale know that their comfort and well-being are his top concern. For nearly 25 years, Dr. Lipovetskiy has provided compassion, professionalism, and expertise to his dental patients. From protecting your mouth from oral health problems to improving your smile, Dr. Lipovetskiy offers a full suite of services so patients receive nearly all their dental needs under one roof.
Keeping your mouth healthy
Preventative dental care are the dental services that are designed to prevent future problems or issues in the mouth. This involves more than simply brushing and flossing at home. It also includes regular visits to the dentist, during which:
- Patients receive a professional dental cleaning by trained hygienists. Using commercial tools and expert techniques the hygienists can reach areas that simply can’t be touched at home.
- A complete examination of the mouth is conducted so potential problems can be detected before they progress.
- The dentist and his team will speak with the patients about their at home dental care, nutrition, and lifestyle habits to improve oral health.
Addressing problems and improving appearance
Even with the best preventative care, dental issues can occur or patients may want to improve the appearance of their smiles. Restorative and cosmetic dental services include treatments such as:
- Fillings and dental crowns for decayed teeth
- Deep cleaning or more aggressive treatment for gum disease
- Implants, dentures, or crown and bridge appliances for missing teeth
- Teeth whitening or straightening treatments
Restoring dental problems is easier when the issues are addressed immediately. Dental discomfort is usually caused by a problem in the mouth that won’t simply resolve itself. When a patient seeks immediate help, they have more options for less invasive treatment with less time needed for recovery.
To schedule an appointment call (305) 680-1551 today.