Your first visit to Boris Lipovetskiy DMD in Fort Lauderdale is our opportunity to begin a long-lasting relationship. This initial appointment allows us to gather pertinent information, which is directly related to how we handle dental concerns.
Our Mission Statement
We work together to achieve a goal of uncompromising excellence in dental care. Each member of our team strives to contribute to the patient experience by:
- Listening to our patients, whom we have the privilege to serve.
- Working in a manner that earns the respect and trust of patients, as well as our community.
- Seeking to exceed patients' expectations.
- Ensuring a professional and compassionate environment for our patients, and a challenging and creative one for ourselves.
- Continually seeking improvement.
Your first visit can be expedited by downloading and completing new patient forms at home. Remember to bring completed forms to your first visit.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to download our forms. This free software is available here.
What to Expect
When you visit our office, you will be greeted by a friendly, knowledgeable member of our staff. We are focused on your needs and on creating solutions that work for you. Your first appointment is a chance to get to know us and help us get to know you. Please bring a list of concerns and questions that you wish to discuss with Dr. Lipovetskiy
, and be prepared to provide information regarding your health and dental history.
Meanwhile, feel free to browse our website for information regarding conditions we treat and services we offer. We look forward to working together, with you, to create a healthy, happy smile.